|PlanetLab User Guide|
Instructions for PlaneLab Users at Netmode-NTUA site
1. New users register to PlanetLab by visiting http://www.planet-lab.eu
Select the PlanetLab Site to register: Network Management & Optimal Design Laboratory - National Technical University of Athens
2. Requests are approved by the Principal Investigator maglaris
3. After e-mail notification of approval, you must login to the PlanetLab website www.planet-lab.eu. Subsequently, you create your PlanetLab key on your local computer using the ssh command:
ssh-keygen -t rsa -f ~/.ssh/id_rsa
where id_rsa is the name of the file where your private key is stored. Your public key is in the local file id_rsa.pub and must be uploaded in section ManageKeys of the PlanetLab website www.planet-lab.eu.
4. You can create your own Slice by sending an e-mail to the Technical Contacts planetlab-admins
You are ready to start you PlanetLab experiments!
More information at
- https://www.planet-lab.eu/doc/guides/user (User Guide)
- http://lists.planet-lab.eu/mailman/listinfo/users (PlanetLab Users Global mailing list)